Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Article Marketing to Drive Huge Traffic

The last few days have been exciting to me, as I have documented some of the results from writing and submitting articles (article marketing). I wrote one article and submitted it to 50 article directories. Within 5 days, my article was showing up or being referenced on 408 web sites, according to google.

Within 6 days, the article was showing up in both the number 8 and the number 9 positions in google for the keyword I used in the article.

Now, dont get me wrong. I write a lot of articles. And I have done a lot of testing in the past. But I havent done any testing like this in a few months. And it is amazing how powerful article marketing is.

We hear a lot online about how article marketing is going away, how it cant really work anymore with all the problems with the search engines. Well, I have proved it all wrong.

Article marketing does work, and it works today.

So how does article marketing work, and how can you do it?

This is what I do:

1) I write articles based on whatever keyword I want to get high rankings in, or I write articles based on whatever topic I want visitors in.

2) I write a bio with a persuasive link to my web site.

3) I submit my articles to a list of article directories.

That is basically all I do.

Then, I write more articles.

Articles are the driving force behind my traffic generation, and I generate around 500 unique visits to my web site everyday.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1400 articles in print and 10 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home