Friday, September 12, 2008

Bonanza Of Traffic Secrets That Will Create A Stampede Of Visitors

I am sure that if you are reading this article then you probably want more traffic to your site. In this article I am going to go over the best form of traffic generation that you can do for your website.

Now I have tested various sources including ppc, natural search engine listings, ezine advertising and traffic exchanges. The clear winner I found to be article marketing as it converted up to 10 times better than other sources based on my own personal testing.

I am not suggesting that you abandon your other methods of traffic generation at all. However, I recommend that you focus on traffic sources that will give you the best results. I am going to go over the strategy that I use to get laser targeted traffic to my website.

I write articles and submit them to all the major article directories. I think of an attention grabbing title. I then proceed to write the introduction and conclusion first as these are the easiest. After that I make bullet points of all the ideas that I have brainstormed. I then proceed to expand these into paragraphs.

Once I have completed the article I proof read it and check it for any grammatical errors. When I am ready I start submitting it to all the major directories. I include a link to my bio to my squeeze page. If the reader likes what they have read they click through to my squeeze page and subscribe to my newsletter. Based on this I generate 10 to 20 leads a day without spending money advertising.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home